Pediatrics - Hospitalist (Per Diem)
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Roseville, California
- Closing date
- Dec 14, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Per Diem
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist (Per Diem) physician to join our team in Roseville, CA.
Roseville is one of the North Valley s most prosperous cities and offers an idyllic location at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills with a climate that s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Located an easy driving distance from some of California s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake and the Napa Valley wine country, the regional also offers affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Range is $120 to $135 per hour Based on Base or Premium Rates.
Apply for Pediatrics - Hospitalist (Per Diem)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert