Pediatrics Palliative Care
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Roseville, California
- Closing date
- Dec 14, 2023
- Hospice / Palliative Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Palliative Medicine physician to join our team in Roseville, CA.
Our Pediatric Palliative Care team includes an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, chaplains, child life providers, and social workers, and offers robust pediatric palliative care touchpoints across both inpatient and outpatient settings. These are exceptional opportunities to ensure that children with serious illness and their families live as well and as fully as possible. Leadership and program development experience is preferred, as is an interest in education and clinical innovation.
TPMG has Pediatric Palliative Care positions across Northern California at our Santa Clara and Roseville facilities. The schedule is Monday-Friday, and part- and full-time openings are available. Must have fellowship training in Pediatric Palliative Medicine. Opportunities for blended practice with another pediatric specialty or general pediatrics may be possible.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $282,000 to $290,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $28,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Pediatrics Palliative Care
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert