- Dermatology Physicians Inc
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Dec 13, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Practice is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful private practice in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
With several providers nearing retirement, this is an incredible opportunity for a motivated candidate to step into a thriving, team-oriented practice offering a lucrative compensation plan, partnership and so much more!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Current providers see an average of 50 patients per day - work at your comfort level
- Well-established patient volume - no ramp-up time needed!
- Replacement position for a retiring provider - take over patient base
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership opportunity
- Excellent team-oriented culture
- Extremely busy practice with huge potential for growth
- Work alongside a team of five highly regarded fellow physicians
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Superior support staff in place ensuring efficiency
Lancaster is a phenomenal theater community with an excellent education system centrally located among some iconic East Coast cities.
You'll be just a 75-minute drive from Philadelphia and Baltimore, two and a half hours from Manhattan, two hours from Washington DC and approximately 45-minutes from Hershey, Pennsylvania. Just imagine all of the experiences you could have here!
Lancaster itself is a lovely place with plenty of nature-based activities to explore, a low cost of living and pleasant neighborhoods. With a population nearing 60,000, you can expect plenty of convenience and day-to-day amenities.
Less than an hour's drive to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, affords you the luxury of hopping on a non-stop flight to Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago and more at Harrisburg International Airport.
Apply for Dermatologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert