Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician Opportunities- Northern, CA
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Central, California
- Closing date
- Dec 13, 2023
- Physical Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Full Time
- Position Type
LEADING THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
Many organizations have a mission statement; we have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care.
Currently we are seeking full-time, BC/BE Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians to join our teams all throughout Northern and Central, CA.
Please check our online careers website for a list of current open locations. https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality of medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org
For more information, please contact Aileen Ludlow at: Aileen.M.Ludlow@kp.org or call: (510) 239-9064.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $283,080 to $295,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $19,000*.
Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician Opportunities- Northern, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert