TPMG iseeking a BC/BE Child Neurologist to join a group of Child Neurologists and Child Neurology RN Case Managers in Roseville, CA.
We have a busy outpatient practice with strong ancillary support for video visits, telephone visits, and clinic visits in our Roseville hub and 7 satellite clinics in Northern & Central California. Our broad geographic coverage leads to care for a wide range of neuropathology. Inpatient call in our Children s Hospital (32-bed pediatric ward, 10-bed PICU, and 60-bed level 3 NICU) is one week in four.
You will join our vibrant 30+ Pediatric Subspecialty department family (11 medical and 6 surgical pediatric specialties) with whom we collaborate closely to integrate patient care. We are part of a larger regional group of Pediatric Neurologists and Surgical Pediatric Epileptologists in Kaiser Permanente Northern California. The right candidate will have a strong team mentality, broad exposure within pediatric neurology, excellent empathic bedside manner, and a desire to innovate Child Neurology care in a supportive environment.
Roseville is one of the North Valley s most prosperous cities and offers an idyllic location at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills with a climate that s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Located an easy driving distance from some of California s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake and the Napa Valley wine country, the regional also offers affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
Full-time annual salary range is $325,000 to $335,040 based on experience and training. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pediatrics Neurologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert