Pediatrics Child Abuse
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Oakland, California
- Closing date
- Dec 13, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Child Abuse physician to join our team in Oakland, CA.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE COMFORTABLE WITH:
- Providing subspecialty consultation for cases of suspected child maltreatment
- Availability for TCS and to support outpatient, inpatient and ED providers across the region
- Improving outcomes for our pediatric members and increasing the quality of care for patients being evaluated for suspected child maltreatment
- Teleconsultation and ability to travel as the position grows
THIS POSITION WILL INVOLVE:
- Collaboration with physician child abuse champions and their teams at each medical center and acting as a partner with medical center workflow
- Association with certain county agencies
- Externally referring evidentiary child sexual abuse exams
- Availability for on-call consultation (phone, in-person) outside of regular clinic hours to be shared with CASP physician team
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $230,040 to $240,000 plus additional potential incentives up to $25,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Pediatrics Child Abuse
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert