Adult Psychiatrist (50% CL / 50% OP / Part-Time Options)
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- San Francisco, California
- Closing date
- Dec 13, 2023
- Part Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist (50% CL / 50% OP / Part-Time Options) to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
In addition to this total compensation package, we've created a special incentive just for Psychiatry Physicians. Our $100,000 - 150,000 Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $330,000 to 350,040. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Adult Psychiatrist (50% CL / 50% OP / Part-Time Options)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert