Rare opportunity for a full time Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to join an established, privately owned Dermatology practice in Atlanta. Step into a full schedule as the practice’s founding physician retires and work alongside experienced Dermatologists and APPs. Enjoy an in town “ITP” location in a thriving medical office building adjacent to I-75 and Atlanta’s most desirable neighborhoods.
Practice details Include:
- Well-respected practice that has grown and thrived for over 20 years
- Privately owned and operated - No private equity affiliations
- Optimized reimbursement rates through an ACO
- Diverse patient base
- Providers enjoy a mix of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology
- Full time schedule is 3.5 days per week with option to increase to 4 days per week
- Reasonable patient volume averaging 30-35 patients per day
- Supported by an administrative group that manages all credentialing, billing, and more for the practice
- Competitive compensation package
- CME stipend provided
- Collegiate, supportive culture that fosters integrity and collaboration
About the Area:
Atlanta truly has something for everyone: a vibrant social scene, charming neighborhoods, highly ranked schools, and a diverse population. Travel anywhere in the world from one of the country’s largest international airports, or drive for a weekend away in the nearby mountains or coastline. Enjoy the daily beauty of living in a city filled with gardens, parks and trees. Top it all off with Southern Charm and realize why so many professionals from around the country and world love calling Atlanta home.