Exciting opportunity to join an established Orthopedics and Sports Medicine practice with offices across Maryland.
- Work at a single large, established, and busy office in Cumberland, MD
- Dedicated and experienced PA onsite for support in clinic and OR
- New surgery center construction in progress, as well as relationship with a reputable regional hospital
- Paid call (includes 1 weekend/month)
- Fellowship training in sports medicine, total joints, and/or trauma would blend well in meeting the needs of the patients in the community
- A candidate with an interest in hips and knees is a plus
- Attractive Financial Package, benefits, paid malpractice, surgery center ownership potential, productivity incentives, CME leave and allowance, generous paid time off
- Experienced board-certified physicians and 2023 residents welcome to apply (no visa support available)
Cumberland, MD has plenty of perks and offerings!
- Within driving distance to major cities including Pittsburgh, PA, Washington DC, Baltimore MD and Morgantown, WV
- Ability to live in Maryland, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia. Cumberland is easily commutable within the tri-state area.
- Cumberland is a charming small town in the Allegany mountains with a downtown area that includes shopping, art galleries, and historical sites, as well as frequent county events
- Beautiful rural area with lots of opportunities for outdoor activities, including top-notch bike and running trails