Cross Country Locums is seeking Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice Hospitalist Physicians for locum tenens coverage in Ohio
* Open Dates: January 2023 onward -
* Requires 7 shift blocks. Prefer 7 on 7 off availability
* 12 hour : Day shift( 7a-7p) and Night shift ( 7p-7a) available
* Average of 18 - 19 patients for Day shift/ Average of 8 to 9 admits for Night shift ( night shift has support)
* EMR is EPIC (Training provided)
* Active OH license, OH DEA, ACLS, BLS, CAQH information
* Compensation 190.00 /hr, Travel and Malpractice provided
If you feel like you’re a great candidate for this opportunity but have questions about specific details and areas of negotiation, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email, phone, or text.
Please contact Sherra Besinger for more information. Call or Text to . email to
Reference Job 51705
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.