Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN in the Beautiful Ruby Mountains of Northeastern Nevada- Flexible Schedule
- LifePoint Health
- Elko, Nevada
- Closing date
- Dec 7, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join our hospital Employed OB/GYN team in Elko, Nevada - Northeastern Nevada Women's Health! This is a great full-time opportunity to provide quality women's health services close to home with a patient market spanning 200 miles. Call is shared, and the hospital has approximately 500-600 births/years. Beautiful facility and well-trained staff.
- Hospital Employment
- OBGYN Colleagues and Call Support
- Well Trained OR Staff and Medical Team
- Welcoming Medical Staff and Community
- High Quality Patient Care Focused Team
- Endless Recreation - hiking, biking, heli-skiing, camping, ranching, horse back riding, lake/boating, folklore poetry/arts, and much more!
- Great schools including local community college
- Easy access to Salt Lake City and Reno
Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital (NNRH) provides inpatient and outpatient services to residents of Elko County and the surrounding area. It's 127,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility features 75 all-private acute care rooms. Physician practices are located in an adjacent medical office building. As the only acute care hospital within a 200-mile radius, NNRH is an integral part of the Elko community.
Located in Northeastern Nevada, Elko is bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains and the lush, glacier-carved Lamoille Canyon. There s no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy in this authentic western town.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Apply for Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN in the Beautiful Ruby Mountains of Northeastern Nevada- Flexible Schedule
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert