Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 170-bed facility located in Russellville, AR, is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join an established, employed practice.
- Enjoy working in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Clinic is located approximately 1 mile from the hospital
- Hospital Call is 10 days/mo.
- Collaborative medical staff and administrative support
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Serving Russellville and the surrounding region (280K Primary/Secondary Service Area), Saint Mary's Health System provides a comprehensive range of medical services in a forward-thinking and innovative environment. The facility is a Joint Commission-accredited, 170-bed full-service hospital, included in a health system with multiple locations of the Millard-Henry Clinic, Valley Health Services and Saint Mary's Wellness Fitness Center.
Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Russellville, home to Arkansas Tech University, is just 76 mi from Hot Springs and 78 mi from Little Rock and offers abundant opportunities for the outdoor and recreational enthusiast: mountain biking, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, hang gliding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, rock climbing and more! There are 12 city parks and three golf courses, as well as four state parks within 30 minutes of the city. Downtown Russellville has enjoyed significant revitalization in recent years and is now considered the business, government and cultural center for the Arkansas River Valley.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance