UP Health System-Marquette invites BC/BE Pulmonologist to join our team of 4 providers. As the region's leader in innovative and compassionate pulmonary care, we are expending to meet community need.
About the position:
- 4 provider group 2 FT, 1 PT & 2 FT nurse practitioners expanding to meet community need.
- No current hospital calls.
- Target patient load average of 10 12 patients per day during office week
- Five exam rooms, one radiology viewing room, one phlebotomy room, and in-house transcription.
- EMR CERNER
- Pulmonary function testing is performed in the clinic, and there is a fully equipped pulmonary lab, along with EBUS and bronchoscopy.
- Methacholine and Cardiopulmonary Testing are done in the hospital pulmonary lab.
- Procedure time is scheduled weekly.
Recruitment Package to include:
Highly competitive base salary + wRVU production incentive
Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
Paid malpractice coverage
Health benefits + Retirement plan
Marketing + practice growth assistance.
UP Health System Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital opened its doors in 2019. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss Center and Women s and Children s Center. As the regional referral hospital, we provide care in 65 specialties and subspecialties.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the Southern shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts, artists, and entrepreneurs alike.
We are more than just our facilities and the services we provide. We are a unified front invested in our region s overall well-being.
Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.