As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team at the following programs in the Miami area.
Be sure to ask about the Sign-on / Relocation bonus offered
- Baptist Hospital Miami **$Sign-on bonus currently offered at this location** **Leadership Available Ask about our Site Director Position**
- Mercy Hospital - Miami **$Sign-on bonus currently offered at this location**
- Kendall Regional Medical Center - Miami **$Sign-on bonus currently offered at this location**
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation (Est. FT comp $273,000-$312,000)
- Flexibility in scheduling working 5 to 7 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 700 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.