Ochsner Health in Covington, LA is seeking a Fellowship Trained Board Certified/Board Eligible RADIOLOGIST to join our expanding practice at our health center.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reading a variety of modalities for a growing multispecialty clinic. Fellowship training in Abdominal Imaging is preferred. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology. Will consider part time candidates with the majority of the work being outpatient.
Department & Facility Highlights:
- The Ochsner North Shore group (currently 13 members with fellowships encompassing body imaging, musculoskeletal, MRI, Neuro, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional and breast imaging) works in conjunction with a larger system-wide Department of Radiology that includes a total of 80 board certified radiologists.
- The Covington radiology department offers a comprehensive suite of imaging services including X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, PET, nuclear medicine, mammography, breast intervention, and fluoroscopic procedures. Additional mammography, 3T MRI, and fixed PET/CT units arriving in 2020-21.
- Services are provided in a state-of-the-art imaging department located within a multispecialty clinic and attached ASC. Other regional practice sites include remote coverage of 15 satellite clinics and a new $50 million dollar regional cancer center.
- Full 7-day nighthawk coverage of evenings and nights.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Benefits include an equitable and clearly delineated compensation plan
- Paid malpractice coverage and a favorable malpractice environment in Louisiana
- Tax-free spending accounts
- Generous retirement benefits (401k, 403b, deferred compensation plans)
- CME allowance.
Call the Northshore Home:
The Ochsner Northshore Region is located north of Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. Slidell located in St Tammany Parish, just 30 miles from New Orleans, offers a family oriented low cost of living location with easy access to all the amenities of a city. Known for its many recreational programs for both adults and kids, excellent parks, frequent festivals and community events throughout the year, the Northshore has continued to attract residents to the growing area. Additionally, St Tammany Parish is ranked #1 for its outstanding, award winning public-school system.
* Physician led and Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic healthcare system * Continued growth driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate
*Committed to 40 by 30, the ambitious goal to raise Louisiana s health rankings to 40th by 2030
*Innovation driven coordinated clinical and hospital care across Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 100 health and urgent care centers
*Conducts more than 700 clinical research studies and is affiliated with two medical schools
*Supported by over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and more than 26,000 employees across Louisiana and southern Mississippi
*Louisiana s only hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across two specialty categories
Please apply to this position HERE
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.