Come be part of our Neurosurgery Team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in beautiful Somerset, Kentucky! LCRH has 295 beds and over 41,000 ED visits annually. We are the only regional facility in the area and our service area encompasses 200,000 people in south central Kentucky.
We are searching for an exceptional Neurosurgeon to join our medical staff.
- Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Established Neurosurgery Services
- Neurosurgeon and APP Support
- Dedicated Neuro Floor with ICU/Telemetry Beds
- Well Trained and Quality Focused Staff
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401k and EAP
- Paid Vacation, Annual CME, and Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Relocation, Student Loan Assistance, and Educational Stipends Available
Community and Lifestyle
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is in Somerset, the largest city in southeastern Kentucky, combining the best of small-town values with big city accessibility and easy commuting distance to Lexington. Nestled on the edge of the Daniel Boone Forest, Somerset is the hub for lake activities and is the houseboat capital of the world. The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking, kayaking, and caving all within minutes of downtown. Somerset is a welcoming, growing community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine.