Come be part of our Medical Team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, Kentucky! LCRH has 295 beds and over 41,000 ED visits annually. We are the only regional facility in the area and our service area encompasses 200,000 people in south central Kentucky.
We are searching for an exceptional urologist to join our medical staff.
- Employment opportunity to join a well-respected urologist who has served the Lake Cumberland community for over 20 years
- Da Vinci Xi Surgical System, 11-ORs in the hospital and 4-ORs at our joint venture surgery center on campus
- Our main OR has a dedicated urology suite with a Liebel-Flarsheim table for your procedures.
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401k and EAP
- Paid Vacation, Annual CME, and Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Relocation, Student Loan Assistance, and Educational Stipends Available
- Our ambulatory surgery center is a joint venture between physicians and the hospital - you will have an opportunity to purchase shares after one year.
Community and Lifestyle
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is in Somerset, the largest city in southeastern Kentucky, combining the best of small-town values with big city accessibility and easy commuting distance to Lexington. Nestled on the edge of the Daniel Boone Forest, Somerset is the hub for lake activities and is the houseboat capital of the world. The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking, kayaking, and caving all within minutes of downtown. Somerset is a welcoming, growing community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine.