As the largest and most comprehensive group of ENT specialists in the upper Midwest, you will be a part a robust multidisciplinary team of ENTs, including experts in head and neck surgery, advanced rhinology and skull base surgery, facial plastic surgery. Work in our brand-new construction, state-of-the-art facility located in St. Louis Park, in addition to nearby suburbs.
- Overnight call is between Q8 and Q11
- Opportunity for investment in ambulatory surgery center
- Generous guaranteed salary for first 2 years, then opportunity for partnership with reimbursement based on RVU production
- Physician Assistants are on the team to assist with surgeries and consults
Why live in the Twin Cities? The facts:
- The Cost of Living in Minneapolis: According to U.S. News & World Report, Minneapolis is the most populous metro area on their list of the 25 Best Affordable Places to Live, coming in at #21 overall. This is based on statistics which show Minneapolis residents spend just 21% of their household income on living expenses, which is quite low.
- Delicious Food: If you are a foodie, you’ll love Minneapolis. The city continues to be over-represented in James Beard award winners. Last year, Twin Cities chefs and restaurants were finalists in a staggering six of the 11 national categories.
- A Strong Job Market: The Minneapolis area has a ton of fortune 500 companies relative to the city’s population size.
- Good Infrastructure: On a practical level, Minneapolis includes a lot of well-managed infrastructure which makes living here convenient. Thanks to a large and well-designed highway network with minimal traffic congestion, especially compared to other major cities. Minneapolis has a major international airport. MSP is located very close to downtown and has affordable flights world-wide.