Cardiovascular Institute of the South (CIS) seeking BC/BE Interventional and General Cardiologis...
- Cardiovascular Institute of the South
- Lafayette, Louisiana
- Closing date
- Dec 6, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Are you interested in joining a physician owned cardiovascular practice in based in Midwest and Southeast United States? CIS is an advanced organization with 40 years of experience in providing comprehensive cardiovascular care. We are in 3 states, Louisiana, Mississippi and Illinois and have 22 locations with 87 physicians, 65 nurse practitioners, 1200 employees, 10 hospital partners, and 10 telecardiology sites. Work alongside world-renowned medical professionals and leading-edge technology. We believe in education and growth within your own area of expertise. We offer.
- Great income potential with exceptional benefits
- Partnership opportunities.
- Excellent hospital relationships
- Balanced workloads with clinical support
- Participate in tele-cardiology, device and pharmaceutical research trials.
- Experienced management team
- Family first culture
- Peripheral Interventional Fellowships with Dr. Craig Walker
- Cardiac hospitalists working 7 days on / 7 days off
Our comprehensive heart and vascular program focuses on advanced coronary and peripheral interventions, venous disease management, structural heart procedures, electrophysiology, and more than 50+ research trials. Our programs offer private ownership of office-based cath labs and ambulatory surgery centers. Our 24/7 Virtual Care Center takes telemedicine to a new level and provides nocturnal NP call, remote patient monitoring, rhythm management, and chronic care management. We also utilize a cardiology-specific electronic health record.
Apply for Cardiovascular Institute of the South (CIS) seeking BC/BE Interventional and General Cardiologis...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert