You may be eligible to work with Baylor Scott & White Health and join a thriving practice with another dermatologist and three physician assistants. This is an employed opportunity that includes significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance with 1 million 3 million limits and no tail coverage required. As part of the largest non-profit health system in Texas, you will have access to a vast professional network of specialists and primary care physicians throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex and surrounding areas.
- Title: Staff Physician
- Location: Garland, Texas
- Qualifications: Board Certified or Eligible in Dermatology (New graduates or experienced physician will be considered)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Facilities: Large multispecialty clinic with in house laboratory and pharmacy
- Responsibilities: General Dermatology
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Benefits: Full benefits packaged offered through the Baylor Scott & White Health hiring entity HealthTexas Provider Network. Please inquire for specific details
- Additional: No Visa Sponsorship
About Baylor Scott & White:
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, Baylor Scott &White Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.