You may be eligible to Join Baylor Scott & White Health, the largest hospital system in the state of Texas, as a fellowship trained Pulmonary & Critical Care or Advanced Lung Disease Physician. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M – 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
- Pulmonary Hypertension & Lung Transplant Physician
- Cystic Fibrosis
- General Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Exclusively Pulmonary
- Exclusively Critical Care
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Full time schedule
- Must be BC/BE in specialty field
- Employed position through HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), Baylor Scott & White employment group in DFW
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Faculty appointment with Texas A&M Health Sciences Center is available to interested candidates
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship available
- Eligibility for Student Loan Forgiveness
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.