Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our growing Digestive Health practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Opportunity to lead and develop a growing Gastroenterology practice with an established patient population and large referral base
- 1:5 city call that is shared with other providers in the Bloomington-Normal area
- Join a greater Digestive Health team that includes 2 GI Hospitalists, 7 Outpatient Gastroenterologists, 4 Colorectal Surgeons, and 14 Advanced Practice Providers
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine residents through our ACGME-accredited residency program at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana
- Carle has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2018
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades .