OverviewEnjoy living among world-class outdoor recreation and spectacular landscapes
Pediatrix is seeking an OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our MFM team at St. Marks Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT:
- Manage OB emergencies and see all OBED patients
- Perform C-section assists as requested
- Perform MFM deliveries and deliveries for private attendings upon request
- Perform deliveries for any unassigned patients
- Perform unassigned GYN ED consultations and GYN hospital consultations
- Hospitalists provide 24-hour shift coverage
- 15 LDR rooms/2 C-Section rooms
- 32-bed, Level-III NICU with our affiliated neonatologists
- In-house anesthesiology
Salt Lake City and the Intermountain West are home to the "Greatest Snow on Earth" and offer some of the best skiing, resorts and back country. Outdoor activities are abundant, from enjoying mountains and lakes in the summer to exploring the natural wonders at spectacular national and state parks. Outdoor enthusiasts have come to enjoy the rich natural resources and wonders that make up Utah and Idaho's stunning and diverse landscapes. From quiet family-friendly bedroom communities, to vibrant, walkable urban neighborhoods, the area has its share of locales that make it one of the best places to live.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix? Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient?. We invite you to join the Pediatrix? family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.QualificationsResponsibilities