Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board Certified Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to help with coverage in Albemarle, NC
Please review the details below:
- Dates of Coverage: March 20, 2023 - July 31, 2023
- Desired Schedule: M-F 0800-1700, No Call, No Weekends
- Scope of Work:
- Freestanding outpatient clinic, 4-5 days a week.
- EMR: EPIC
- Requirements: Board Certified, ACLS, BLS, North Carolina License, *COVID-19*, DEA, NPDB report
- Credentialing time: Fast, less than a week.
- Additional: Housing, Travel Provided
- Earn Up to $2000 by Referring a qualified candidate that goes to work for to Cross Country Locums!
- A++ Malpractice insurance provided
- Competitive Pay & paid weekly
If you feel that you’re a great candidate for this position but have some questions about details and areas of negations, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email, text, or phone. I’m looking forward to speaking with you. You may reach out to Lexi Moreno, CST, USN Veteran or
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide, providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workfor