NBMC is seeking a full-time, board certified OB/GYN at our robust multi-specialty clinic located in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, Women’s Health Department that includes two other OB/GYN’s and two Certified Nurse Midwives. Call is shared evenly among eight providers in the community. 700 deliveries per year are consistently performed at Bay Area Hospital, which is located on the same medical campus as the outpatient clinic. The Hospital is registered for 172-beds and is a Level III Trauma Center that is equipped with a Da Vinci XI Robot.
- Typical Work Hours: 4 Days in Clinic; ½ Day for Surgery
- Salary Based on MGMA Standards
- Call: Shared Evenly Among 8 Community Providers
- Patients Per Day 20-25
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 5 Days
- Relocation Allowance
- Partnership Track
- Electronic Health Record: EPIC
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical Licensure
- Board Certification
- Experience Preferred
- Da Vinci Robotics Training is a Plus
Life is Better at the Beach!
- Coastal Community with Moderate Year-Round Climate;
- 30 Minutes from World-Class Bandon Dunes Golf Resort!
- Quick, Convenient Access to a Beautiful Regional Airport;
- Oregon's Famous Sand Dunes, Pacific Ocean, Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling, Restaurants and more;
- Work/Life Balance that is Second to None!