Family Medicine Physician
Coos Bay, Oregon
NBMC is seeking a full-time, outpatient only, board certified Family Medicine Physician at our robust multi-specialty clinic in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to join a department of six Physicians and one Nurse Practitioner who are supported by a team of skilled Behavioral Health Clinicians and Care Managers. We offer 17 specialties all under one roof and serve patients living across three counties.
- Competitive Salary Based on MGMA Standards
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 5 Days Off
- Relocation Allowance
- Partnership Track
- Electronic Health Record: EPIC
- Unrestricted Oregon MD/DO Licensure and DEA Board Certification
Life is Better at the Beach!
- Coastal Community with Moderate Year-Round Climate;
- 30 Minutes from World-Class Bandon Dunes Golf Resort!
- Quick, Convenient Access to a Beautiful Regional Airport;
- Oregon's Famous Sand Dunes, Pacific Ocean, Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling, Restaurants and more;
- Work/Life Balance that is Second to None!