Ochsner Health Baton Rouge has FULL-TIME opportunities available for Board-Certified/Board-Eligible NEPHROLOGISTS to join its expanding service line. The practice encompasses all aspects of nephrology including outpatient clinics, dialysis coverage at multiple outreach units, and rounding at one hospital. Group provides inpatient consults, but patient admits are handled by Hospitalists. Our health system offers a full range of services for patients with acute and chronic kidney diseases, including Interventional Nephrology and outpatient hemodialysis. Weekly call rotation shared amongst the physicians within the group. No clinic during call week. We invite applicants who are interested in joining an integrated health system focused on delivering quality care within a collaborative environment.
WHY CHOOSE OCHSNER HEALTH:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network, and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence and Teamwork.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Louisiana is a tort-reform state
ABOUT OCHSNER HEALTH BATON ROUGE:
Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness.
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed facility, Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge and 13 Ochsner Health Centers across Tangipahoa, Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension and Iberville Parishes. Nearly 2,000 employees serve our patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 180 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Becker s Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog.
CALLING BATON ROUGE HOME:
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
INTERESTED PHYSICIANS APPLY HERE
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities available.