You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second-largest natural bay. It has a year-round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Fiona Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.663.9373.
- BC required, fellowship not required
- 16-hour shifts from 7 am to 11 pm
- 20 days off each month
- Willingness to work with adolescents
- Preceptorship opportunities
- Great Bay Area location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail