San Leandro is a city in Alameda County, California. It is in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area and considered a suburb of Oakland and San Francisco.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Fiona Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.663.9373.
- Lead psychiatrist for an inpatient unit summary
- Provide professional specialized psychiatric diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients
- Function as an assistant to a medical director and program chair or chief
- Assist in quality assurance and implementation of program standards
- 15 hours of administrative duties per week
- Inpatient shift times are from 8 am to 4 pm
- Willingness to work with adolescents
- Fellowship not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail