Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals.
Come live and practice in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city has a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residency training facility with opportunity to teach
- Average length of stay is 3 weeks
- 10 patients per day
- Weekday schedule with 1:9 call
- Competitive compensation, additional pay for call, RVU
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME, and CME stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail