Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join our established Digestive Health Institute in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.
About Our Practice:
- US News and World Report Top Hospitals for Gastroenterology and GI Surgery
- Hospital employed GI position in a multispecialty, physician-led group in a fast-growing community serving 250K+ residents within a 1.5 million catchment area
- 10 bed hospital based GI procedure suite with access to local Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Phased $15 million GI Olympus upgrade project underway
- Excellent inpatient and outpatient APP support allowing providers to focus on more complex cases
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Quality of life maintained with support from GI Hospitalist and limited inpatient coverage required from outpatient physicians
- Opportunity for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation with a Guaranteed Base Salary + Production and Quality Bonuses with income potential $800K+
- Attractive recruitment incentives including sign-on bonus and relocation allowance. Carle Health is also a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
- Full comprehensive benefits package includes paid CME/licensure, malpractice w/ tail coverage, medical insurance, generous retirement savings matching program and more!
- Fast-growing and diverse community in Illinois
- Affordable housing and award-winning private and public schools
- Thriving historic downtown with annual festivals, eateries, art galleries, boutiques, and more!
- Micro-urban community with college-town atmosphere
- Abundance of recreational activities close to home including biking/hiking trails and a 4,900-acre lake
- Centrally located (2.5-hours) to Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis for exceptional weekend getaways!