Rediscover your passion for medicine as a full-time Endocrinologist at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. This award-winning Endocrinology clinic is known for its compassionate and engaging providers, as well as high patient experience scores. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build your own patient panel and grow within the organization. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and all that sunny Eastern Washington has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming community of Richland.
- New grads and J1 waiver candidates are welcome to apply
- Monday to Friday schedule; 36 clinic hours plus admin time
- Outpatient care only
- Generous recruitment incentives
- Expert professional student debt advice at no charge
- Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Compensation is between $115.29 and $155.64 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlec's quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where You'll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13171