OB Hospitalist Group is seeking OB/GYNs to complete our team at CareSouth Medical program in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
- Chance to provide care to veterans and to an at-risk & underserved area.
- No on-call or weekend responsibilities.
- Job Share opportunities.
- FQHC- qualify for federal malpractice insurance.
- Work with a wide variety of patients.
- Shift Responsibilities:
- Monday - Thursday in Clinic: 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Friday in clinic 8:00a.m. to 12:00pm
Ob Hospitalist Group- At OBHG we make THE MISSION the motive; aiming to leave everyone feeling confident in the care they receive. Hospitalist and Patients alike. OBHG takes pride in our staff, promoting from within. Watching as our Hospitalist move among the ranks all while changing the lives of newborns, women, and their families. Together we elevate the standard of Women s Healthcare.
Our Full Time Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Leadership/advancement opportunities.
- Yearly CME allowance.
- 401K match.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Benefits.
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
- Collegiate, team-based work environment.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me at 864-284-4372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maura Sears, Sourcing Recruiter
Ob Hospitalist Group