- The Ochsner Neuroscience Institute is actively recruiting Neurocritical Care Specialists to join our expanding practice.
- Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in Neurology, Internal Medicine or Anesthesiology with fellowship training in Neurocritical Care. Subspecialty interest in vascular neurology can be accommodated.
- This is a great opportunity to practice in a collegial, patient-focused, and academic environment.
- Academic appointments are available at any of our affiliated institutions, including Tulane, LSU, and the University of Queensland. Both newly trained and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
- Neurocritical Care physicians are part of a comprehensive team of physicians trained in both anesthesiology and neurology, and work closely with the departments of anesthesiology, neurology, and neurosurgery.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to practice in a state-of-the-art unit with 34 neurological beds located at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans and 10 neurological beds located in Covington at St. Tammany Parish Hospital.
- Ochsner s TeleStroke Program has become one of the fastest growing networks in the country with 55 active spoke hospitals.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Please view our website for more information and to apply: Ochsner.org/neurorecruitment.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.