Ochsner Health Radiology
Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
Ochsner Health s Department of Radiology offers a full spectrum of radiological services provided by nationally recognized subspecialized radiologists. We offer a full array of diagnostic and treatment procedures using some of the most advanced technology available. We are also one of the leading radiologic academic centers in the Gulf South, with high clinical volumes across all sub-specialties
- Part time or Full time
- Duties include day time coverage of outpatient, ED, and hospital inpatient examinations from Ochsner New Orleans South Shore hospitals, outpatient facilities, and urgent care centers.
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities are required at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway ((a tertiary / quaternary academic medical center)
- Current weekend coverage approximately 1 in 8 and one late shift (12 noon 8 pm) per month
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- IR coverage provided by Ochsner employed Interventional Radiologists
- We have top-end imaging equipment, PACS and dictation software, and IT support.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Remote opportunities available.
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance, include remote opportunities.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.