Emergency Medicine Physician Job with Great River Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant, IA
- Great River Health
- Mount Pleasant, Iowa
- Closing date
- Nov 29, 2023
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Work at a TOP 100 Critical Access Hospital!
$200/hr - 24hr Shifts - Make a Difference - Flexible Schedule - 45 min. from University of IOWA!!
What drives you to do what you do? Is it giving peace of mind to a daughter whose father just had a heart attack? Is it telling a mother that their child will be ok after a car accident? Maybe you have financial goals you are trying to meet. You might love to travel or do mission work. HCHC can help you find what you are looking for!
Henry County Health Center has an excellent EMERGENCY MEDICINE opportunity with our well-established group in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa. This highly respected practice has an immediate need for a BE/BC Family Physician comfortable with all aspects of Emergency Medicine. We currently have an excellent complement of FP trained ER docs that have excellent patient satisfaction ratings and are an integral part of the medical staff within our organization. We are looking for the next outstanding member of our team! How are we different that other opportunities available to you? Its our people. Most every hospital has good pay, nice benefits and a pretty building. We have all that and . amazing PEOPLE. WE have staff that bring it every day for our patients like NO OTHER place you ll find. You ll have to come see for yourself to understand the difference at HCHC. Here are some more details:
- FULLY PAID health care premiums!
- Competitive base hourly pay $190/hr plus bonus incentives and a signing/relocation bonus
- 12hr or 24hr shifts available
- See approximately 22 patients per 24hr shift.
- A vibrant, safe and charming community with excellent educational and recreational options
- An easy drive to Des Moines, Chicago and St. Louis and 45 minutes away from the University of Iowa
- Plenty of outdoor fun with beautiful municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation nearby
- HCHC ER Docs are employed by Great River Health, an award winning 380 independent regional referral health care organization ranked as a TOP 10 workplace in Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
- Amazing educational and extracurricular opportunities for children!
- Henry County Health Center: www.hchc.org
- Henry County Health Center has a rich heritage of caring for patients and area residents since 1921. HCHC is a leader in health care and is will respected by hospitals of all sizes. With our technological innovation and associates who are compassionate and committed to those we serve, HCHC strives for excellence in all we do. Henry County Health Center, has been recognized on the state and national level for its exceptional programs and services. Examples of the health center s recognition include being named a 2019 Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by the Chartis Center for Rural Health, 2018 HFMA MAP Award winner for a High Performing Organization, and the 2014 Rural Health Organization of the Year by the National Rural Health Association.
- Henry County Health Center (HCHC) is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a 49 bed attached Elder Living Facility. HCHC offers extensive programs and services, and is staffed by over 300 highly trained and dedicated health care providers. Our diverse and skilled medical staff consists of over 25 full-time Henry County-based physicians and advanced practice providers complemented by visiting specialists. This includes local, board certified specialists in Family Practice, General Surgery, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose, Throat), Audiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Neurology, Oncology, Orthotics/Prosthetics, Podiatry, Pulmonary, Urology, and Dermatology.
- Members of our staff have been awarded state and national honors for their leadership and quality of the services provided. The recognition that our facility and associates have received speaks highly for the Center, and serves as an example of quality care in the changing healthcare environment.
- Serving a rural area, we recognize that our responsibility to meet the health care needs of area communities requires us to go beyond our walls. We do this through partnerships with outreach clinics, Henry County Public Health, Healthy Henry County Communities, and nationally acclaimed Emergency Services. In addition to caring for the sick and injured, we know that we have a responsibility to improve the quality of life in our community and are guided by our mission to advance the health of individuals and our communities. Combining small-town hospitality with the latest in medical technology gives the people of Henry County the best health services available.
- Mt. Pleasant, IA: www.mountpleasantiowa.org
- WELCOME to Mount Pleasant, a growing community of 9,000 in the heart of southeast Iowa. Education is a cornerstone in the community, where it begins at the preschool level and continues through college. We are home to institutes of higher learning: Iowa Wesleyan College and Southeastern Community College, Mount Pleasant Campus. Mount Pleasant is also home to the Midwest Old Threshers Reunion and Midwest Central Railroad's Ghost Train and North Pole Express. The community offers a diverse business base including 18 large industries that do everything from plastic molding to building fireplaces. And don't forget our charming and historic downtown square, filled with old buildings and cool businesses! The citizens of Mount Pleasant are proud of the city projects that have been completed in the last decade including a new high school, aquatic center, library and civic center, and middle school renovation. Whether you are considering Mount Pleasant for a visit or a permanent relocation, we can't wait to welcome you!
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician Job with Great River Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant, IA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert