The community division of Mass General Brigham, Mass General Brigham Community Physicians (MGBCP) is expanding! Full time and part time Primary Care positions are available at our busy, well-established, outpatient practices.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous paid time off
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation (PSLF eligible)
- Fully integrated EPIC medical record
- Innovation, strength, and stability
As a key member of any one of our clinical teams, the Primary Care Physician will report to the Director of Primary Care and provide the full scope of primary care services which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients.
Immediate opportunities are available throughout Massachusetts including: Newburyport, Northbridge, Westford, Concord, Northampton, Milford, Wellesley, Needham, Millis, Natick.
How We ll Support You
- Competitive and transparent compensation plans
- Manageable panel sizes
- Fully integrated EPIC platform
- Productive and positive team-based environment
- Streamlined access to the expansive MGB network, including BWH and MGH
- Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
- Streamlined access to the expansive MGB network, including Brigham and Women s Hospital and Mass General Hospital
Mass General Brigham Community Physicians is a member of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system. Mass General Brigham is a non-profit health care system that is committed to patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community locally and globally. Founded in 1994 by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham includes community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities.
Mass General Brigham is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.