An exciting opportunity for 2 experienced urology surgeons is now available in Illinois due to growth and succession planning. The incoming surgeons will see a full breadth of urological cases and procedures. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday and there will be trauma call. They are looking for candidates with level 1 trauma experience. Come join 6 other urologists and work at a hospital with excellent nursing care and advanced clinic expertise and technology. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity has an excellent compensation package with RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, LTD and STD, life insurance options, vacation, CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a 403b retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. It also has a low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, which makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2806193.
- Need is for 2 experienced urologists
- Level 1 trauma hospital
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Full breadth of urological procedures and cases
- Academic affiliation
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Excellent compensation and full medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail