An exciting opportunity for an experienced and board-certified or board-eligible ENT surgeon is now available in Illinois. The need is due to growth and succession planning. The incoming physician must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general otolaryngology. Work at a busy and established practice with a large referral base. Enjoy a large, state-of-the-art facility with opportunities to grow the practice.
This employed opportunity has an excellent compensation package with RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, short-and long-term disability, life insurance options, vacation, CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a 403b retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in Normal, IL. It exemplifies the values of the Midwest and has a remarkable quality-of-life. It is located in the heart of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Discover the multitude of arts, culture and entertainment, trails and parks, fairs and festivals, restaurants, and shopping centers.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2806219.
- Base salary plus RVU/productivity bonus
- Medical and surgical skills in all areas of general ENT
- Comprehensive breadth of cases
- Work in a large state-of-the-art facility
- Established practice with a large referral base
- See patients of all ages
- Established hospitalist program in place
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail