An exciting opportunity for an experienced and board certified orthopedic surgeon is now available in Illinois. The need is due to growth and succession planning. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and there will be call. You will see bread and butter orthopedic surgery. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity has an excellent compensation package with RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, LTD and STD, life insurance options, vacation, CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Please refer to job 2806203.
- General orthopedic surgery
- Must be experienced and board certified
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent compensation
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail