Within one hour of Dallas, this cohesive Multi-Specialty group is seeking a BC/BE ORS with a practice-building mentality to capitalize on the referral network in place.
Busy practice with schedule booked out 2 months - minimal competition and huge financial upside, including a lucrative wRVU comp model.
• Officed with 1 other ORS and an FNP-C - benefit from a robust primary care network for referrals.
• General Ortho - Total Joints - wide variety and offers autonomy to expand lower extremity interests.
• Sports Med contracts with 8 area schools and excellent therapy/rehab programs
• Ramp up your practice quickly with high community demand. Be as busy as you'd like to be - really can make a difference in this community.
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential and comprehensive benefits
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and within one hour of the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex. Enjoy the tranquil pace of living in a bedroom community and leave the hustle/bustle for a weekend night to the big city.
• A young, safe, diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping at Rue21, Bealls, Belk, Marshalls, Academy, Super Walmart
• All popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 3 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 3 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time