Family Medicine Faculty Position (With or Without OB) Erie, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a core faculty member for the Family Medicine Residency Program at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Providing an active role in teaching FM residents and medical students
- Dedicate 60% time to the residency including teaching, administration and scholarly activity
- Maintain a clinical practice
- A Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy, and be board-certified.
- Additional experience in health care education or GME is preferred but not necessary.
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant city located on the southern shore of Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Dan Bobbitt| Physician Recruiter