Sutter Medical Group (SMG) seeks to hire a full-time BE/BC General or Body Imaging Evening Shift Radiologist in Sacramento, CA.
- 100% remote, from home (Must be located within 1 hour of Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento).
- Excellent pay, time off, and home workstation provided
- Evening shifts are 12 pm 10 pm
- Flexible scheduling, including the option for alternating 7 days on and 7 days off throughout the year
- 184 shifts per year equals 1.0 FTE
Medical Group Information:
Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Shareholder track
- Earn highly competitive shareholder compensation from year one
- Subspecialty structured practice
- Generous compensation and benefits, including employer-matched 401(k) and profit-sharing
- Advanced practice technology
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America. The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks, and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports, and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present. Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.