OB/GYN Opportunity Montana
Benefis Health System, in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking an OB/GYN partner to join our team practicing at our large regional health system.
- Clinic is located in a brand-new standalone Women s and Children s Center dedicated to full spectrum women s and children s care including obstetric, gynecology, maternal-fetal medicine, fertility testing and services, an office midwife program, and mammography
- Patient care spaces feature private waiting rooms, welcoming exam rooms, large procedure rooms, and dedicated ultrasound in addition to mammogram and DEXA scan services in the building.
- Current Women s Health team: 4 OB/GYNs, 1 MFM, 2 office-based midwives, and 2 nurse practitioners
- Great clinical and support staff to provide patient care and consistent follow up
- 10 main ORs, 2 Davinci XI robots within 5 minute walk of clinic
- Classes and programs offered include: breast milk donation programs, childbirth classes, Meadowlark Initiative perinatal services, safe sleep for infants and more.
Labor and Delivery/NICU
- Labor and Delivery is located just across the street at the main hospital and has 19 LDRP rooms, 5 high risk antepartum rooms, and 2 operating rooms with 24/7 in house CRNAs on the unit, a 3 bed triage area, and a dedicated call room if needed
- We have 1,200 1,300 deliveries annually, averaging 120 deliveries a month with a 35% c-section rate our medical group does approximately 400-500 deliveries/year
- Our level III NICU is staffed with Neonatologists, Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, Nursing and Respiratory Therapists
- Pediatric hospitalists are available 24/7 for newborn rounds and cares
- Dedicated Pediatric and NICU specific Mercy Flight transfer teams for regional transfers
Why we stand out
- Stand alone, financially stable, not-for-profit health system
- Regional tertiary center with robust specialty support including neurosurgery, pulmonology, neurology, endocrinology, rheumatology, advanced gastroenterology, cardiothoracic, and more!
- Patient focused, quality medical care
How we support you
- Competitive salaries and fair production and incentive bonus structures
- Generous sign-on / relocation bonus
- 8 weeks paid time off
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
Community Information: Great Falls is known as Montana s basecamp for art and adventure with a city population of 60,000, and a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We have four genuine seasons, experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, and a new not-for-profit medical school, TouroCOM Montana, opening Summer 2023. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of our community with over 60 miles of paved recreational trails. Our local outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water and snow skiing, rock and ice climbing, boating, paddleboarding, kayaking, off-road motor sports, and hunting making our quality of life unrivaled in the Rocky Mountain West.
To Learn More: Erica Martin, Physician Recruiter, email@example.com