Are you ready to work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence? Our physician owned multispecialty group is seeking a Mammographer/Breast Imager to join our community.
Watson Clinic strives to provide comprehensive medical services of the highest quality, in the most cost-effective manner, while constantly improving excellence in the best interest of patient care. Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic is physician owned and has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast and has distinguished themselves as
healthcare leaders in our community, providing over 1 million patient visits each year!
Our clinic has a large primary care base with extensive services in-house, full-service laboratory and radiology services. In addition, we have 220+ medical staff; Multidisciplinary medical teams to refer patients within the Clinic network. Full-time opportunity will be a salaried, employed position and requires day shift, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm. Partnership would be offered to the radiologist electing to rotate in general radiology one day per week and share in weekend call. As an ACR accredited breast center, Watson Clinic's 13,000 sq. ft. Women's Center houses an array of breast care services including screening and diagnostic mammography, advanced breast imaging and specialists in breast surgery and reconstruction. Fellowship training in Breast Imaging preferred. ABR certification required for partnership. Skills and experience in all aspects of breast imaging and proficiency in ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies preferred.
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life
- Fully diversified practice with state of the art 3D technology with Hologic Dimensions Tomosynthesis units, Phillips US units, CAD, and state of the art PACS system
- Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings
- Work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence!
- Highly skilled technologists and staff
- Established group of Board Certified & experienced physicians
- Generous benefit package with salary guarantee, productivity bonus, great vacation/PTO
- Signing bonus, Relocation assistance, Malpractice insurance
- Keep more of your earnings - NO STATE INCOME TAX!!
About the Area:
There are so many wonderful aspects of living in Lakeland that it would be impossible to list them all.
Lakeland, FL is conveniently located along the I-4 corridor between Tampa and Orlando. The downtown area has been loving named Lakeland s living room due to its community spirit (which we will talk about in a moment), as well as the iconic and fun things there are to do there. Lakeland is full of Old Florida history and boundless natural beauty for you to enjoy.
- Easy access to 2 international airports in Tampa and Orlando
- Lakeland is the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers, with Clinic physicians serving as
- their medical providers!
- Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, & Busch Gardens
- Real estate at affordable prices including country clubs or lakeside
Amanda Brice - Physician Recruiter
P: 863 -680-7380
Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care