Watson Clinic and its Center for Cancer Care and Research, an affiliate of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa) is seeking a fellowship trained, board-certified surgical oncologist, to join a team of 2 subspecialty surgeons in our growing practice. This position will include a mix of Surgical Oncology and General Surgery call. The Clinic's Cancer Center includes medical oncology, radiation therapy, IMRT, Pet Scan, CT Simulation, a 28-station infusion center, and Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings with surgical oncology, general/breast surgery, plastic surgery, and GYN/ONC. Additionally, through our relationship with Moffitt Cancer Center, and the Center s designation as an affiliate site of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG), patients can participate in the most up-to-date clinical trials.
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained, BC/BE and comfortable with exposure to an array of surgical oncology as well as some general surgery.
- Large physician-owned group comprised of over 220 physicians across 19 locations.
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network
- Service to 864-bed hospital (Level 2 Trauma Center) 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR
- Partnership eligibility
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- Advanced diagnostic support, in-house labs and full radiology suite
- Robust administrative support for staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, EMR and more
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
Benefits include generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, paid time off & CME allowance, 401(k) & much more.