ID#: 1409872 Hiring Department:
nocturnist Job Type:
Tufts Medical Center is seeking an Academic Internal Medicine Nocturnist
to join our expanding team of collaborative physicians. We encourage you to learn more about our opportunity below if you're a highly motivated physician who enjoys working in a collegiate and team-based environment. Why join our team:
We are a physician led, patient centered organization and looking to grow our department with team players dedicated to providing exceptional patient care. This position is ideal for both those who are finishing training or those who are looking to advance their careers and make a change. At Tufts we strive to be a people focused organization. We provide high quality care and foster a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance.
Opportunities for interdisciplinary and translational research collaboration and teaching at all levels of medical education are available. Division faculty members are actively supported in pursuing collaborative work that spans the academic spectrum across the Tufts Health Sciences campus. Academic rank and compensation will be commensurate with level of experience.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of the Tufts Medicine Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care. Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Direct Management of inpatient care
- Flexibility to provide care both on a covered and an uncovered service as we as provide supervision, oversight and teaching to Internal Medicine interns and residents
- With a 78 - person Internal Medicine residency program, a passion for teaching is essential.
- Precepting and teaching of medical students at Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Development and participation in quality programs on the inpatient services.
Work, Live, and Grow
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Current medical License in the commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- We seek a diverse group of faculty to reflect the diverse community of patients served by our institution. We are dedicated to caring for the elderly and underserved in our practice with ACO teams of nurse care managers and community health workers who provide additional resources for vulnerable patient populations.
: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Tufts Medical Center, the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine in Downtown Boston Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.