SSM Health is seeking a full time BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join us as the primary physician leading the department in Jefferson City, MO. The ideal candidate must possess a strong sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills, and have experience with IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, SRS and 3D CRT.
- Expect to see 2-3 consults per week: 2-3 follow-up visits per week and average 10 treatment patients per day
- The Radiation Oncology department consists of two radiation therapists, a nursing team, and has comprehensive support from the SSM Health Radiation Oncology team of physicists, dosimetrists, Therapists and RN
- In-house referrals from oncology, OBGYN, Urology already in place to support this practice
- Equipment: Varian True Beam, GE Discovery CT Simulator, Eclipse Treatment planning system, RadCalc. and ARIA/Epic Electronic Health Record
- Physician peer case review on weekly basis with????
- Excellent onboarding process
- Two-year guarantee salary with wRVU productivity and comprehensive benefits
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- No Call
- Full-time opportunity
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Portfolio
Jefferson City (population 45,000) was recently named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, MO and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City and their big-city amenities. Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here you'll find smaller cities such as Mexico, Jefferson City, our state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri. This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier lake resort and vacation destination.
Physician - State of Work Location