Opportunity for OBGYN Physician
UPMC in Central Pa. — part of UPMC, a growing multisite health system — has opportunities for full-time OBGYN physicians in the Carlisle, Hanover, York, and Harrisburg areas. UPMC has excellent opportunities for rapid practice growth and development.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and is a reliable team player to provide both comprehensive OBGYN and surgical care to our patients
- Primarily responsible for diagnosis and treatment of adult female and adolescent patients in the area of obstetrics and gynecology within the growing OBGYN specialty groups
- Participates in the day-to-day activities of the department which includes assisting with the completion of medical records, performing audits, development of quality assurance programs, and serving on committees as requested by the department chair
- Opportunities to assist in the educational activities of the department including clinical teaching and didactic lecture materials as needed
- Graduate of an accredited OBGYN Residency Training program
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Competitive salary
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME time
- Paid time off and paid holidays
For the latest information on available opportunities, please call Denise Bordner, Physician Recruiter at 717-231-8767 or submit your CV to email@example.com.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7 as compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live,” it's an easy daytrip to New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC in Central Pa.
- UPMC in Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- As part of the UPMC not-for-profit system, UPMC in Central Pa. cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- UPMC in Central Pa. includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,245 licensed beds, over 200 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 13,400 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
- UPMC was named as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. For inclusion on this list, hospitals, health systems, and health care companies must demonstrate initiatives and commitment to promote diversity within the workforce, employee engagement, and professional growth.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/8On44EsDEaEqxCbLJF6ydV