Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Indiana
Work for an excellent, highly reputable, award-winning, stable healthcare system offering various practice settings for OBGYNs.
An established, reputable, award-winning not-for-profit Midwest health system is seeking OBGYNs due to the growth of the health system’s hospital practices. The successful candidates will focus on a well-blended OB and GYN practice and must be MDs/DOs and board-certified or board-eligible in OBGYN.Opportunity Highlights
Community Highlights—Highly Desirable Midwest Metro
- Outstanding, highly reputable, award-winning healthcare system - Main hospital is regionally ranked and high-performing (US News & World Report)
- Join the region’s largest employer serving a population of more than 895,000+
- Total potential compensation up to $440,000
- Community-based medicine - Get back to healthcare’s roots by delivering health benefits to the greatest number of patients in need
- Cost of living 19% below the national average
- Access to Da Vinci robot
- Excellent work-life balance - Choose between a 4- or 5-day workweek
- Multiple positions available
- Join a well-blended and established OB and GYN practice
- Robust mentorship environment surrounded by experienced physicians
- Teaching opportunities - OBGYN residency program starting in 2024!
An inviting Midwest region with Fort Wayne, Indiana, as its hub, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
About the Company
- Cost of living is about 19% below the national average
- No. 5 Most Affordable Place to Live in the US (US News & World Report)
- 4-time winner of the All-America City awards from the National League of Cities
- No. 1 Top Place to Move to in the US (Reader’s Digest 2021)
- No. 48 Best Place to Live in America (US News & World Report)
- No. 15 Best Place to Retire in America (US News & World Report)
- Named a Top City to Buy a Second Home (Hippo 2021)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport—enjoy the ease of travel
- Within driving distance of multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md